JCCP recognizes the importance of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as ‘personal data’) and ensures this in the following ways:
1) JCCP is dedicated to the appropriate collection, use, supply and disposal of personal data, and recognizes the invasion of rights and potential loss of trust and confidence in our organization should we collect personal data against the will of the individual, or in an inappropriate manner. JCCP adheres to its strict rules for collection, use, supply and disposal of personal data and ensures that it is managed in an appropriate manner.
In the event that JCCP wishes to collect data from supporters or project participants, JCCP will ask interviewees to fill out the query window, and collect only the personal data relevant necessary and relevant to the collection aim.
Unless required for legal reasons, JCCP will not supply personal data to any third parties. In the event that personal data is supplied to outsourcers, in keeping with the confidentiality agreement, we are obligated to ensure the outsourcers’ protection and correct use of personal data.
2) In order to avoid unlawful access of personal data, which could lead to its defacing or leaking, JCCP has numerous security measures in place to ensure this..
3) JCCP abides by all data protection laws and regulations. In addition, education and awareness programs on data protection are provided for all employees.
4) JCCP uses the personal data for its intended purpose at the time of collection. In addition, personal data may be used to notify individuals via email of activity reports, invitations to events etc. Should you not wish to receive such reports and initiations, or have any questions, please contact us at the address below, including the following details:
1) Name 2) Address 3) Telephone number 4) Request
JCCP Tokyo Headquarters
3rd Floor Fujita Building,
1-35-20 Sekiguchi, Bunkyo-ku,
Tokyo 112-0014, Japan